script>function changeNavigation(id) {document.getElementById('default').innerHTML=document.getElementById(id).innerHTML}
Strangeness And Charm
1
2
3



PASSION
♣ 0

Talk about passion. We all have passion, dont we?

You know, the kind of things that you like to do. During or not during your free time.

Back to the past few weeks, a man came to my school. He is not just a man, I must add. He's a motivator. He also does business, if I'm not mistaken. but whatever, forget that. I'm here to talk about passion and this does have something to do with passion. 

Passion,
I discovered mine back when I was 15, and now I'm 16. Apparently I have three passions:
  • Reading (which I discovered first when I was 14)
  • Writing
  • Psychology (reading people and eventually scare them off when my prediction is right)
Well, yeah, those are my passions. The things that I love and honestly, I do think that I'll pursue my study in psychology, and write books in the meantime. Do check out my books!

Back to the successful man, let's call him Mr. Berjaya. Berjaya is a Malay word which means, successful. 

Mr. Berjaya came to my school on career day and gave a talk about how to succeed - pretty much inspirational, I must say. The main thing that you need to succeed is PASSION. Yup, you read it right. 

PASSION.

You have to at least have one passion. If you still don't know what your passion is, then find it! 

I'm not going to say that it's easy, but I am also not going to say that it is difficult.

To have a passion is a pleasure. To be able to turn the passion to a career is way better. (That one comes from me, not Mr Berjaya, alright)
Let's not talk about Mr Berjaya anymore and focus on passion.

What I'm saying is, it's not too late to find a passion. I believe you guys who are reading this post are mostly teenagers and young adults - or even you're an adult, you still have time to find your passion. And I'm here going to help you to find your passion.

  1. First of all, let's start with something you like. What do you like to do the most? It has to be beneficial. Not just some random unnecessary hobbies.
  2. Second, can you turn it into a career? Will it give you a job AND money?
  3. Are you happy doing it? Or is it against your will? 
There you go. 3 steps of how to find your passion. Maybe if you want more information, you can always go on google and google it. It's easier that way. 

And of course, easier said than done. I know, but at least, I gave a few tips that maybe, just maybe, you can use. Alright?

Why is it important to have a passion?

In my very own opinion, having a passion is a blessing. Isn't it good to find something that makes you happy? That prevents you from doing non-beneficial things? Well I don't know about you, but it is a blessing to me.

Besides providing you with a job that you love, being passionate can also make you happy. Have you ever done something that you love? How does it feel? Does it make you happy or otherwise? 

Of course it makes you happy and that is exactly how I feel. Or maybe I am just passionate about being passionate. I don't know LOL

Other than that, having a passion can also mend your broken heart. Well I read to mend my broken heart, I write to mend my broken heart, I read people to scare them - wait, the last statement was a joke.

So that was that. I am passionate and I am very proud of it. 

And I want you to be passionate too, so you will be happy - happier than you are, now.

Thank you.

p/s: would like to say sorry if I annoyed you in some way. And sorry if you're not comfortable with me writing in English but this is me, a Malay girl who speaks in Malay and English mostly, but rather writing and reading in English. Thank you. May Allah bless you and have a good day! x



◄ older

newer ►