script>function changeNavigation(id) {document.getElementById('default').innerHTML=document.getElementById(id).innerHTML}
Strangeness And Charm
1
2
3



The Mortal Instruments & the book which im currently reading
♣ 0

I'd finished reading City of Heavenly Fire in the past two days. I cried a lot bc of that book, couldnt deny it. The Mortal Instruments series is beautifully written by Cassandra Clare, i would like to thank her for all the emotions & sort of trouble she got me into, if i got the chance. I would like to recommend you guys to read The Mortal Instruments series, you'll get addicted to it. I still couldnt get over The Mortal Instruments series anyway but now, im currently reading Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. It's confusing at first, and confusing, still but it gets interesting, chapter by chapter. So yeah. Thats all. Toodles.

Labels:




◄ older

newer ►