script>function changeNavigation(id) {document.getElementById('default').innerHTML=document.getElementById(id).innerHTML}
Strangeness And Charm
1
2
3



GIRL AT THE BACK OF THE CLASS, 8/7/2015, 0638
♣ 0

She is the girl at the back of the class.
I stared at her for almost a year.
She's weird, as weird as none of the other girls has been.
Maybe that is what makes her different.

She is not pretty, but still, I can see the beauty.
Her laugh is the imitation of a beast's, but still, I can hear the sincerity.
Her mouth doesn't stop showing her teeth, but still, sometimes I can feel the weary.

I remember when I turned to look at her, for another one more time. 
I saw her put the note inside her purse as she let out a snippet of laugh.

The girl is insane.
But maybe that is what makes her, her.

- Bella Bella, 2015

Labels: ,




◄ older

newer ►